Here at Simplicity Parenting, we understand that parents need help with discipline and guidance, now more than ever. This is one big reason we’re offering our new Discipline and Guidance Coach Training later this month.
We also thought it would be fun and informative to hear your thoughts and experiences on the subject, and that your insights would be helpful to other parents as well.
So we've decided to host our first ever essay contest!
Of course, given our Simplicity worldview, it’s a non-competitive contest. 🙂 (Winners will be selected at random.)
But that doesn’t mean there aren’t fabulous prizes!
- One entrant will receive FREE TUITION to our Discipline and Guidance Coach Training, beginning later this month. ($980 USD value. CLICK HERE to learn about the training.)
- Two others will receive three months free membership in the Simplicity Community ($29.85 value).
We hope you will take a few minutes this week to share your thoughts with us on this important topic.
Contest rules and submission form are below. We look forward to seeing your essay!
- Be mindful of the length limits (3 mins. for video, 500 words for written).
- We love stories! (as long as they don’t get too long :-))
- Though it’s a serious topic, it's okay to have fun with it.